LXV Anglo-Catalan Society Annual Conference, 1 - 3 November 2019: Conference Location
The conference will take place in Music Building, Bangor University, College Road, Bangor LL57 2DG.
Located between the Menai Strait and Snowdonia National Park, the city of Bangor lies in one of the most beautiful and scenic parts of the United Kingdom. For further information about Bangor and the area, visit the Information for Visitors pages on the main Bangor University website. For video clips, interactive panoramic images and a photo gallery, visit our Virtual Tour site.
- Download the Bangor University campus map
Travelling to the University
The University has good road connections from the A55 North Wales Expressway. Use postcode LL57 2DG for route planning.
Estimated journey times
- Liverpool to Bangor by car: approx. 1.5 hours
- Manchester to Bangor by car: approx. 2 hours
- Birmingham to Bangor by car: approx. 3 hours
- London to Bangor by train: approx. 3 hours
- Both Manchester Airport and Liverpool John Lennon Airport are around two hours from Bangor, by train.
By Bus & Coach